Monday, December 12, 2016

Fabulous Felt Food



Just like a lot of you, my Thanksgiving weekend was spent preparing a lot of food too. My food was a little different though. And inedible. It was made out of felt. 

A few of my granddaughters are getting a play kitchen for Christmas, and their mom asked if I would make some felt food to go along with it.  I knew it would take a while to make these items and since I had to ship them to her, I worked all Thanksgiving weekend to crate these delectable but non edible treats.


Click on the description under each photo for a link to my personal favorite free patterns which I used to make these felt food delicacies
.


 Ice cream cones, Circus animal cookies.....


Carrots.....

Birthday cupcakes complete with little candles.



Slices of cake....(This kit came from a 100 yen store.  If you're lucky enough to visit Japan, make sure you visit these stores.)



Bananas with real stickers....

and oranges

I think my food turned out pretty fun looking. Hopefully my little granddaughters will enjoy playing with it as much as I enjoyed making it. 

Happy gift making.  xoxo Grandma

No comments: